MS project is an amazing software created and distributed by Microsoft. The objective of designing this software to help and assist Project managers throughout the project execution. This is also designed to provide solutions to the challenges faced in Project management. This software added a few more features to it from the stage of it’s launching. Learn ms project and get microsoft certification to monitor the project schedules, tracking schedules, tracking the progress of the project, planning resources, allocation of resources, managing workforce and few more.
The software and it’s significance
The project management has become simpler, easier and smoother after the introduction of this software especially with the help of microsoft project training . Earlier the project managers struggled a lot deal with the timelines and rescheduling the projects. With the introduction of MS project learning software really became easier to manage the complex to complicated projects with ease.
Value added to the Project Management
With the introduction of this software, the activity of project management reached to the new levels. The project managers developed themselves to have strong control over the projects with the managed corporate training. The massive projects are being handled with much easier and simpler efforts. We have training centres at Pune, Nasik, Aurangabad, Mumbai and Kolhapur.
Changed Environment to the Project Managers
Due to non presence of the this software, effective corporate training and any other suitable instrument, the project managers struggled to deal with the principal owners of the projects. Due to non-presence right mechanism, the project managers took more time to ascertain the “scheduling & rescheduling”, “working out the budgets & tracking the budgets”, “managing workforce and deployment of workforce” and several other tasks.
The Software & it’s Advantages
There are multiple advantage and enormous benefits with this software to the projects and it has changed drastically the working mechanism of the project execution.
- Software helped to engage customers for long: The foremost advantage is the software enabled the companies to hold their customers for longer time with improved customer satisfaction. It help the project managers to complete as per the expectations to their client.
- MIS & Reporting System: This software has got in-built mechanism to create several formats that helps project managers to add to their managerial information systems. After the introduction this software, the managers spend less time on preparing review reports.
- Budgeting & Budget tracking: The software helps to develop right financial metrics and financial parameters to record the cost centres appropriately. The software helps to track the budget from the beginning till completion of the project.
- Smooth development of Project plan: The project planning during earlier days was interdependent on many stakeholders. This software made the life of planning department easier and smarter. The planning team is strengthened enough to forward the planning to the next departments. This software indicates dependencies, highlights milestone and segregates the scope of works.
- Workforce management : The workforce management is highly essential to manage the project efficiently and effectively. A project manager has to have strong control over the workforce and the labour contractors. The managing of workforce should be such that the project shouldn’t pay the labours without taking any work ensuring labour shouldn’t wast his time due to inefficient planning. This software will help the project managers to understand the strength of the labour force with respect to the time.
It is very much essential and important to know about the ms project software and it’s usage. We have an effective course module and efficient corporate trainers to train the participants. The project managers are efficiently operating the software, those who have trained from our centres.